Saturday, June 5, 2021
*FREE event or activity
At the Museum* | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- quilt show (sponsored by the Northwest Arkansas Modern Quilt Guild)
- Hawkins House guided tour of Quilts in Victorian Homes
- farm animals
- historic craft demonstrations: weaving, smocking, blacksmithing and woodcarving
- family craft: create your own time capsule
- Rogers Garden Club display and activity
- food trucks offering a variety of lunch options for purchase
- horse-drawn wagon rides (sponsored by Go Downtown Rogers merchants)
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Downtown Rogers Market at Frisco Plaza (First & Walnut)
- 2 p.m. Rogers 140th Anniversary Time Capsule Ceremony at the Railyard Butterfield Stage*
- performance by the Rogers Heritage High School Pep Band
- Mayor Greg Hines dedication speech
- 5 p.m. Railyard Live Concert Series at the Butterfield Stage kicks-off with performances by Honeyjack, Rochelle Bradshaw & Hypnotion* (free ticketed event) More information at railyardlive.com.
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. train rides (sponsored by the Arkansas and Missouri Railroad) Kids tickets starting at $7. Adult tickets starting at $15. Purchase tickets at dynamicticketsolutions.com.
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Frisco Centennial Caboose tours and model train display*
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. APT at The Victory - theater tour and film show - 5¢ admission
- various store and sidewalk sales
- photo scavenger hunt* -- Come Downtown to celebrate Rogers 140th anniversary! Complete the “Founders Day Pic Passport” and win a limited edition anniversary coin! Stop at all ten locations, snap a selfie and post using #Rogers140th on social media! Come to the museum during Founders Day on June 5th between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to show us your posted pics and pick up your collectible coin!